GBA NDS Screenshots
- Put GBADSi Emulator and some GBA roms on to a microSD card.
- Plug the DSi iPlayer (DS Video Expert) cartridge into your Nintendo DSi
- Navigate to HOMEBREW menu in the DSi iPlayer
- Click on the GBA.PLG "homebrew" icon
- Push the (New) button to select a GBA game on DSi
- Select one of the GBA games You would like to play on DSi and click on it...
- Here for example I play GBA Zelda : The Minish Cap on the DSi
- So the lack of a GBA cartridge slot on the DSi does not prevent you from playing Gameboy Advance Game backups of the games you own (GBA ROMs) on the new Nintendo DSi system, BUT You do have to buy a DSi iPlayer adapter ...
GBA DSi Screenshots - NDS-GBA Emulator Video + YouTube Video Pics
The things You need:
Here is a checklist of the things you need in order to play GBA games on Nintendo DSi. Micro SD card is needed to hold the GBA rom files, and you must have a DS iPlayer (or DSTWO) adapter with the built in processor and extra memory for the emulator to work. Plane R4 card will not do :(
Buy DS iPlayer »
Buy SuperCard DSTWO »
- Nintendo DSi
- or old NDS Phat
- or DS Lite or DSi XL
- iPlayer flash card
- microSD card
- SD card writer for PC
- DS iPlayer adapter
- some GBA Roms
- Nintendo 3DS has been unlocked for playing both NDS roms and now finally also the native 3DS roms. First to the finish and stores is Gateway 3DS team with their 2 cart combo GW3DS flash card kit! Can play homebrew like lolSnes SNES DS emulator or all commercial dual-screen or 3D games!
Homebrew Emulator Hardware
- iPlayer for Nintendo DSi will let you play Video and Audio files of all formats on the DS without any converting on the PC, but more importantly it enables you to run homebrew and GBADSi emulator!
- UPDAT: SuperCard has heard our complaints about the lack of NDS ROM support and has released a new DSi and 3DS compatible R4 card called SuperCard DSTWO that includes all the media palyer and emulator features of the iPlayer + plus it can play DS ROMs saving you big $ on games.
Buy DSi/3DS SuperCard DStwo »
(Free WorldWide Shipping)
- Buy SuperCard iPlayer »
- Finaly there is another NEW DS flash card that can run the GBA DSi emulator - DSTWO SuperCard
- can play NDS ROMs
- compatible with GBA emulator
- does NOT play DivX at this time
- Frequently Asked Questions:
Q: Can DSi run Game Boy Color roms, or only GBA roms?
A: Yes, You can paly GB and GBC roms on DSi with iPlayer. Just place GBC-on-DSi emulator in SD card...
Also there are NES, SNES and even SEGA emulators for DSi.