(Buy SuperCard DSTWO $39.95 + Free Shipping)
UPDATED: SuperCard DSTWO includes all the features of the iPlayer + it can play Nintendo DS ROMs so saving you big $ on buying games.
If You would like to pay with PayPal - Buy iPlayer here »
DS iPlayer adapter is first Video Player in a cartridge for the Nintendo DS/ DSi with a hardware decoder chip built into the adapter. DS iPlayer is a media player intended for playing media Video, Audio files of all formats and codecs and running homebrew games and applications.
NO converting is necessary for iPlayer to play all popular video formats like RMVB, RM, AVI, FLV, MPG, WMV on DS. So you download the files from Websites, Torrent sites or Rapidshare and watching movies and listening to music directly on DS without having to convert it to any DS compatible file format or screen resolution - all processing is done in the DS iPlayer card.
And the iPlayer is the only DS Flash Card adapter that will let you run GBA DSi emulator, so get DS iPlayer and Play AVI DivX RMVB MP3 and GBA on DSi
iPlayer + microSD card where you store the GBADSi Emulator, GBA roms and Video & MP3 files.
Here is a Flash demo of DSi iPlayer menu and OS. Not all features are working as this is just a for demonstration purposes and as you can see does not run on DS but instead on your PC.
DS iPlayer Homebrew menu, where you will have to go to play GBA on DSi as well as NES, SNES, Gameboy Color, SEGA Master System and Game Gear and other classic game console emulators.
Read more about
DS iPlayer specification - built-in memory and processor »
The new version of DSi emulator / Media Player card is called SuperCard DSTWO. In addicion to all the iPlayer could do it can also play NDS roms!
Compatibility with N3DS is not confirmed. Nintendo 3DS MP3 Media Player.
The things You need:
Here is a checklist of the things you need in order to play GBA games on Nintendo DSi. Micro SD card is needed to hold the GBA rom files, and you must have a DS iPlayer (or DSTWO) adapter with the built in processor and extra memory for the emulator to work. Plane R4 card will not do :(
Buy DS iPlayer »
Buy SuperCard DSTWO »
- Nintendo DSi
- or old NDS Phat
- or DS Lite or DSi XL
- iPlayer flash card
- microSD card
- SD card writer for PC
- DS iPlayer adapter
- some GBA Roms
Homebrew Emulator Hardware
- iPlayer for Nintendo DSi will let you play Video and Audio files of all formats on the DS without any converting on the PC, but more importantly it enables you to run homebrew and GBADSi emulator!
- UPDAT: SuperCard has heard our complaints about the lack of NDS ROM support and has released a new DSi and 3DS compatible R4 card called SuperCard DSTWO that includes all the media palyer and emulator features of the iPlayer + plus it can play DS ROMs saving you big $ on games.
Buy DSi/3DS SuperCard DStwo »
(Free WorldWide Shipping)
- Buy SuperCard iPlayer »
- Finaly there is another NEW DS flash card that can run the GBA DSi emulator - DSTWO SuperCard
- can play NDS ROMs
- compatible with GBA emulator
- does NOT play DivX at this time
- Frequently Asked Questions:
Q: Can DSi run Game Boy Color roms, or only GBA roms?
A: Yes, You can paly GB and GBC roms on DSi with iPlayer. Just place GBC-on-DSi emulator in SD card...
Also there are NES, SNES and even SEGA emulators for DSi.